BSW/MSW Student Representatives
The BSW and MSW Student Representatives to the Board of Directors are elected by the Chapter Membership. One BSW student and one MSW student are elected each year to serve a one-year term.
DUTIES OF THE BSW/MSW STUDENT REPRESENTATIVE INCLUDE:
1. Attend all board meetings (approximately six per year) and the Leadership Training in June or July
2. Attend NASW events including one or more the NASW workshops held in the fall (i.e. Professional Education Series)
3. Serves on other committees/councils, as requested
4. Plans and implements events at schools to increase NASW awareness and membership
5. Assists in planning and implementation of student membership drive including, but not limited to, scheduling class presentations and obtaining donations